Saturday, August 9, 2008

See You Next Tuesday - Parasite [2007]

Artist: See You Next Tuesday
Album: Parasite
Genre: Deathcore, Grindcore, Mathcore
Website: www.myspace.com/seeyounexttuesday
Location: Bay City, Michigain, USA


TRACKLIST
1) Baby, You Make Me Wish I Had Three Hands
2) Good Christians Don't Get Jiggy With it 'Till After Marriage
3) Honey, I've Never Had Sex That Wasn't Akward
4) Before I Die, I'm Gonna Fuck Me a Fish
5) Here, Take This Pill
6) How to Survive a Vicious Cock Fight
7) Paraphilia
8) Just Out of Curiosity, Are Your Parents Siblings?
9) 8 Dead, 9 if You Count the Fetus
10 Man-Dude vs. Dude-Brah (Where's the Party at?)
11) Let's Go Halvsies on a Bastard
12) A Portable Death Ray and a Sterile Claw Hammer
13) Pogonotrophy: Part I - The Hunter
14) Pogonotrophy: Part II - The Parasite


DOWNLOAD

No comments: